Saturday, October 2, 2010

Catching Up


This weekend I have spent some time thinking about all of the things that I "have" to do. I have to hit my deadlines, I have to make product, I have to clean the house, I have to mail out bills, I have to feed my child.....the list can get overwhelming.

But last night, my husband took me out. We ate some yummy Sushi, we took our beautiful daughter to an outdoor music festival, we took a carriage ride around downtown. Basically we slowed things down a bit and just enjoyed life.

It was one of the most amazing evening that I can remember. It also made me remember something. There will always be a huge list of "have to's" in life, but we do these things, and we work hard in order to enjoy those precious moments that happen when we least expect them.

A big thank you to my wonderful husband for reminding me why I work so hard. I love you!





No comments: