Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's Great to Have Friends!!!!

This past weekend me wonderful friend Chris came in to visit.  And all the way from Tulsa too! She and I have been friends for a long time now and I always look forward to her visits.  She is one of those friends that it just doesn't matter how long it goes between visits.  We are able to pick up like we just saw each other yesterday.  Love that!
Anyways,  I wanted to share some pics of our time together.  You will quickly see what the focus of the visit was!
First up we have a practice run for the world's cutest Easter Bunny!  Just look at those cheeks!



Now the first bunny was good, but this one is probably one of the cutest pictures that I have ever seen!  (Not that I am partial or anything!)  On a side note, I can't take credit for this photo masterpiece, her Aunt Chris took this picture.  


Here we have my DD and her daddy a the pottery place.  I swear, that child had him trained from minute one.  But I really don't think that's a bad thing!


Here is my DD with her Aunt Chris.  You think she is just sitting there sweetly, but really she's plotting the best way to get hands on the paint.  The adults might have won this round on that front, but I hold no hopes for hanging on for the shut out.



And in the end Mommy just couldn't resist snagging a few kisses of her own!  Can you blame me?  Of course, my DD was only willing so long as I let her use my fingers as teethers.  Can't blame her.  I have to say that they do look mighty tasty!


1 comment:

SUNDANCE N ME said...

CB, She's absolutely adorable. I'm snooping to a lot of my cousins and I'm learning a lot from you guys. Tell me what you need for mammaw's birthday gift.
Congrats to you and Adam on that beautiful baby. Remember, it's against the law for one of my cousins to come to FL and not call me. Love, Angie